Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Night Sky Flake Meltdown


Good morning!  I used the cool new Flake Meltdown stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this night sky on my card today.  I love these large snowflakes - it makes me feel like I'm outside with big soft snowflakes falling right in front of my face.

I placed the Flake Meltdown stencil over some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then I brushed some purple ink across the top and some dark blue ink across the bottom.  I softly blended the blue into the purple for a seamless transition and then removed the stencil.  The sentiment from Papertrey Ink was stamped with Versamark and covered with white embossing powder.  After I melted the powder, I adhered this stenciled panel to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you order from A Colorful Life Designs.  Tomorrow is the BOGO sale at A Colorful Life Designs, and there are a bunch of great stencils to choose from.  Have a wonderful day!






 

No comments: