Pages

Friday, November 10, 2023

Mistletoe Rainbow Christmas


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I made with the new Mistletoe Rainbow stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I love this whimsical rainbow!  Isn't that cute?  I placed this Mistletoe Rainbow stencil over some white cardstock, and then I colored the sections by masking off each arch and brushing on some soft blue, soft green, and soft pink inks.  After I finished the rainbow, I added the stamped sentiment and adhered the panel to a soft blue card base.

You could use any color combo you like for this Mistletoe Rainbow.  How about bold reds and greens?  What about some pinks and purples?  You could even go with blues and silver or greens and copper - wouldn't that be pretty?  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so add this sweet Mistletoe Rainbow stencil to your cart.  Check out all the great new stencils in the November release and stock up on those great holiday stencils.  Happy Friday!!


 

No comments: