Pages

Monday, November 6, 2023

Silver White Winters


Good morning!  I love this new sentiment stamp from the Season's Tweetings set from A Colorful Life Designs.  It pairs perfectly with the new Forest of Trees stencil.  I just had to have some silvery, glittery, white trees to go with this sentiment, so I placed the Forest of Trees stencil over some sage green cardstock, taped it down, and spread some Arctic Fox Luxe paste (Picket Fence Studios) over the whole panel.  After I removed the stencil, I set this panel aside to dry.  Meanwhile, I stamped this sentiment with a slightly darker green ink and added a darker green cardstock behind it.  After my stenciled panel was dry, I wrapped some silver cording around the panel and tied it into a bow before I affixed the sentiment with some foam tape.  The entire panel is glued to a white card base.

I love this song from The Sound of Music and I have it running through my head right now.  LOL  This Season's Tweetings stamp set is going to see a lot of use on my holiday cards this year.  Feel free to use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs, excluding bundles.  You can use this on stamps and stencils, so go ahead and add the Forest of Trees stencil and the Season's Tweetings stamp set to your cart.  Check out all the great new stencils in the November release while you're shopping, and have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: