Pages

Monday, November 20, 2023

Snowflake Ho Ho Ho


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this fun card I created with the Layered Ho Ho Ho stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This time I chose a softer color palette of pink, gray, light green, and a darker green.  Then I die cut some snowflakes from vellum and adhered them randomly to the stenciled panel before I added the stamped "Merry Christmas" sentiment.  I love the subtle snowflakes with this softer color combo.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Go ahead and add this Layered Ho Ho Ho stencil to your cart and check out all the great new stencils in the November release.  Be sure to check out the BOGO sale on Wednesday for some great savings on all kinds of fabulous stencils.   Have a great day!  




 

No comments: