Pages

Friday, November 24, 2023

Glittery Red Ornament


Good morning!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday.  I hope you got plenty of rest because now it's time to shop!!

The BOGO (Buy One Get One) sale is going on over at A Colorful Life Designs, and there are over 300 stencils in this sale!  The stencil that I used on my ornament above is one of them, and it's called Big Ornament.  I spread the glittery red paste over the Big Ornament stencil onto some white cardstock and let it dry.  Then I cut out a circle shape, added the gold ornament hanger and some ribbon, and glued a plain white circle to the back.  Now I can hang this on my Christmas tree or I can write on the back and use this as a gift tag.

There is no code needed for this sale, so just head on over to the BOGO category and have fun shopping!




 

No comments: