Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Glittery Floral Holidays


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing the holiday version of card with the Yuletide Floral stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I used some glittery white Arctic Fox Luxe paste from Picket Fence Studios and spread it over the Yuletide Floral stencil onto some sage green cardstock.  While that was drying, I die cut and stamped the sentiment (Waffle Flower) with some white and dark green cardstocks.  I adhered the stenciled panel to a white card base and then glued the sentiment onto the card.

The glittery white flowers give this card a subtle holiday feel along with the sentiment.  It's also an "easy to mail" card so you can send this with just one first-class stamp.  I love it when I can do that!  

Please use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so check out the great new November release.  The Yuletide Flowers stencil is perfect for both holiday and non-holiday cards, so go ahead and put this in your cart.  Have a fabulous day!


 

No comments: