Pages

Monday, November 13, 2023

Thinking of You in Purple Florals


Good morning!  How about a non-holiday card today?  Well, it's not a holiday card, but I did use a "holiday" stencil.  I used the new Yuletide Floral stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for the background, brushing some purple ink over the stencil so that the centers of the flowers are a little darker and the color fades out.  Then I die cut the sentiment from Concord and 9th and adhered it to the middle of the stenciled background.  I used the same purple color of cardstock to add a layer between the stenciled panel and the white card base.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire cart (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to check out the awesome November release.  The Yuletide Floral stencil can be used for everyday cards like this one, or you can use it to create some gorgeous holiday cards.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll show you a holiday card I created with this Yuletide Floral stencil.  


 

No comments: