Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Whirly Smile



Good morning!  Here's a fresh floral card to put a smile on your face today.  

I started by smooshing some blue and green inks onto my glass mat and I misted those with water before pressing some watercolor paper over the inks.  After this paper dried, I placed the Whirl Around stencil from A Colorful Life Designs on top and then brushed the same blue and green inks over the stencil.  This just adds a deeper shade of color inside the stencil "holes" while still coordinating with the underlying background color on the paper.  I love that wispy watercolored look of this background.  I added some floral ephemera and stamped the sentiment with black ink.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order, so stock up on this pretty Whirl Around stencil and all the other stencils that have caught your eye this month.  You can see all of this month's stencils HERE.  Have a great day!



 

No comments: