Pages

Friday, July 22, 2022

Surrender to the Calm


Good morning!  I have a clean and simple card to share with you today.  Have you been playing along with the Dare to Get Dirty challenges this week?  You can see the challenges HERE.  Today is the last day of challenges, and this card is for Lydia's challenge to have zero texture and no layers on our cards. 

I cut some white cardstock to 4.25"x11 and folded it in half to create an A2 card.  Then I placed the Waffle Fry stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the card and brushed some raspberry and peacock distress inks over the stencil.  I lightly blended the two colors together where they meet in the middle.  After I removed the stencil, I stamped the sentiment from Picket Fence Studios with peacock distress ink.  Clean, simple, zero textures, zero layers.

If you'd like to grab some fun new stencils, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can get this Waffle Fry stencil as well as all kinds of Christmas stencils and hundreds of other designs.  Happy Friday!



 

No comments: