Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

Technique Junkies July 2022 Release

 


Happy July 2022 Release Day!


We have new stamps in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the July 2022 release stamps are 15% off through July 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

This month has some gorgeous florals, some beachy stamps, and a wonderful sentiment set.  If you're like me and you "Gotta Have it All," here is a great deal for you.  You can get all of the July release stamps for just $81.13.  What a great price for all of these stamps!  Here's a little picture of all of the release stamps: 



For my first card today, I've created a fun ombre dandelion scene.  I used the new Blooming Dandelions stamp three times with different colors of ink (yellow, marigold, orange).  Then I stamped the beautiful sentiment from the My Dear Friend set across the top with black ink.  Some gold pearls complete the clean and simple look of this card.




For my second card, I stamped the beautiful new Field Flowers with dark brown ink directly onto a kraft card base.  The sentiment is the new Its Own Beauty.  These two stamps paired together are just gorgeous.




For my last card today, I used the awesome new Tropical Corners set.  This is a set of two stamps, and I used both of them stamped with a green ink on opposite corners of my card.  Then I blended some green ink in the corners, stopping at the edges of the tropical leaves.  

The sentiment from the My Dear Friend set is actually all on one line, so I masked off the "Day" so I could stamp the first two words in the white space.  I cleaned the stamp, masked off the first two words, and then stamped the "Day" underneath the first part of the sentiment.  It's a great way to make your sentiments fit into a certain space on your cards.




Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:




Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!



No comments: