Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2022

Candyland cards


Good morning!!  I've got a couple of fun cards to share with y'all today.  Did you see the new stencil release from A Colorful Life Designs yesterday?  There's so many fun new designs to play with.  One of them is this new Candyland stencil - how cute is that?

I pulled out some Dylusions sprays and selected a yellow, a pale orangey-yellow, and an orange color for my projects.  This is actually a 2-for-1 project, because I can get two cards from one spraying session.  I placed the Candyland stencil over some white cardstock and sprayed the three colors all over it.  While the sprays were still wet, I carefully placed another piece of white cardstock right on top of what I had just sprayed.  I rubbed the paper all over to pick up as much of the ink as possible and then carefully pulled the paper and the stencil up.

The fun shaker card you see above is what I had placed on top of the sprayed stencil.  The card below is what was underneath the stencil.  You get two very different looks from the same spraying session.



The Candyland stencil is such a fun one to play with!  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so have fun shopping!




 

No comments: