Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Drifting in a Rowboat


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this sweet scenic card that I created with Technique Junkies stamps.  I stamped the At The River with a black dye ink and then colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment, from the My Dear Friend set, is stamped with black ink at the bottom.

I love this sweet little scene.  Those flowers really pop against the pale blue of the river and those sweet cattails breaking out of the circle just captured my heart.  Can you just see yourself sitting in that little rowboat drifting along, enjoying the peace and quiet?

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You can save money on your stamps, stencils, and Shimmering Bliss when you use the code at checkout.  Have a wonderful day!





 

No comments: