Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2022

Tropical Notecard Set


Good morning!  I've created a fun set of notecards with a tropical theme to share with you today.  I pulled out some bright colors of cardstock and cut and folded them to A2 size cards.  Then I pulled out the great new Tropical Corners stamp set from Technique Junkies and mixed and matched the corners so they were all different on each card.

For the sentiments, I used the My Dear Friend set (also from Technique Junkies).  On the two vertical cards (pink and green), I masked off part of the sentiments so I could stamp the other half slightly below the first half.  Then I added some fun sequins on all the cards for that extra sparkle.

These two sets, Tropical Corners and My Dear Friend, are 15% off through July 8 along with the other stamps in the July release.  The July release is HERE if you'd like to see all the great new stamps.  You can use my code, TJ10Holly, at any time when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!  




 

No comments: