Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cow's It Going?


Good morning!  Happy Thursday!

Today I'm sharing this cute card that I created with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I started with a green card base, and I placed the Even Pairings stencil down and brushed some green ink over the stencil.  These green rows reminded me of the freshly mowed grass that you see on baseball fields and out here in the country.  I added the fun die cuts from Doodlebug Designs for a quick and easy card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your order, so stock up on those must-have stencils.  Don't forget to check out the Christmas stencils HERE - the holidays always have a way of sneaking up on us.  LOL  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: