Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2022

Daisies on Strips


I'm back with this fun card for my dear friend Shelly's Dare to Get Dirty challenge.  The Dare to Get Dirty challenges are open to everyone this year in honor of their 15th anniversary over on SCS.  You can see all the fun challenges HERE, and I hope you play along with us!

Shelly wants to see strips of paper on our projects, so I cut four different colors of cardstock and arranged them diagonally for my background.  Then I placed the pretty Flower Mist stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over these strips and applied some Versamark through the stencil.  I carefully removed the stencil and covered the paper with white embossing powder.  I tapped off the excess powder and then melted the powder with a heat tool.  The sentiment from Taylored Expressions was stamped with green ink and adhered with foam tape.

I love how this Flower Mist really pops off the different colors of paper strips.  If you'd like to go shopping, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order at A Colorful Life Designs.  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: