Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Geo Art - Part 2


Good morning!  Remember the Geo Art card I posted yesterday?  Well, I actually created two from that one spraying session.  On yesterday's card, I mentioned that I sprayed over the Geo Framework stencil with some Dylusions sprays.  While the stencil was still wet, I placed another piece of white cardstock right on top and rubbed it to capture all of that color from the sprays.  To my delight, it also captured the reverse image of the Geo Framework stencil perfectly!

After this piece dried, I flicked some black ink all over it.  Then I stamped the sentiment, also from Penny Black, and adhered this to a black card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  If you haven't seen the new July stencils yet, you can see them HERE.  If you're in the mood for Christmas in July, you can check out all the Christmas stencils HERE.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: