Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Glittery Wildflower Birthday


Good morning!  Are you ready for some bright summer colors?  LOL  Put your shades on and check out the card I made for the latest Power Poppy challenge.  This time they are challenging us to use our stamps that have glass images in them, so I printed out this Wildflower Mini digi and colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment is stamped the old fashioned way with a clear stamp from the Party Time set (just saw that it is sold out).  I couldn't resist adding some of my favorite Star Dust Stickles to some of the flowers and berries.  I love that sparkle!

If you have some Power Poppy stamps (clear or digital), check out their Glassy-Eyed challenge and play along.  It's really fun to have this "excuse" to play with my Power Poppy stamps.  It keeps me inside with the a/c in these ridiculously hot temperatures (107 today).  I hope you have a wonderful day.

 

1 comment:

ChristineCreations said...

Beautifully done Holly! I love your vibrant colours! (I’m a vibrant girl too). Such a charming design. Thanks so much for joining us for The Blossom Challenge at Power Poppy!