Pages

Friday, July 1, 2022

Warp Speed - new July stencils at A Colorful Life Designs


Good morning!  Today is the first of July, and that means there are new stencils for you to drool over at A Colorful Life Designs.  Believe me, there are some GREAT new stencils this month.  The first one I am showing you is the new Warp Speed stencil.  Isn't that COOL????  I love it!  I placed this Warp Speed stencil over some black cardstock and spread some glitter paste over the whole thing and set it aside to dry.

What enters your mind when you hear Warp Speed???  LOL  Star Trek, of course!!  I stamped this spaceship from Kindred Stamps and colored it, and then fussy cut it.  I placed this in the center of the stenciled background with some foam tape for that extra dimension.  I'm leaving the sentiment off for now until I decide if this will be a birthday card or something like a graduation card.  :-)

If you are like me and you gotta have it all, the Master Creator Bundle for July is only $81.48 for all of the new July stencils.  That's a fabulous deal!  You can see all the great stencils in the picture below.




Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, not including the Master Creator Bundles because they are already discounted 20%.  You can still save by using the code on all the other stencils in the store.  Have fun shopping!  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share another fun stenciled project with you.










 

No comments: