Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Fabulous Daisy Butterfly


Good morning!  My sweet friend Yoorah is hosting one of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on SCS today, and she wants to see winged creatures on our projects.  You can check out the Dare To Get Dirty challenges HERE, and I hope you play along with us!  I made this fun Daisy Butterfly with some stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.

I started by placing the Marvelous Masks Butterfly stencil down on some white cardstock and I lightly brushed some soft blue ink over the whole stencil.  Then I removed that stencil and arranged the cute little Daisy Trio stencil so that I could ink up the largest daisies inside the upper wings and the smaller daisies in the lower wings.  It turned out even cuter than I thought it would!

I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts with black ink in the center of the butterfly and added some pearls to the flower centers.  If you'd like to shop for some stencils, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% at A Colorful Life Designs.  I'll be back tomorrow with another fun card using the pretty Flower Mist stencil.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: