Pages

Friday, July 29, 2022

She Believed She Could


Happy Friday!  I'm popping in with this fun card that I created with the Striped Hexagon stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed this Striped Hexagon stencil over some white cardstock and lightly brushed a cranberry ink all over, letting the color fade out toward the edges.  Then I added some floral ephemera and I stamped this sentiment with black ink and adhered it with foam tape.

You don't have to make a bee themed card with every hexagon background.  As you can see with my card today, this Striped Hexagon creates a beautiful background for any kind of card.  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off this Striped Hexagon stencil as well as all the other stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  Happy Shopping!


 

No comments: