Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2022

Glitzy Hello and Dare to Get Dirty


Good morning!  Today is the first day of Dare to Get Dirty, and there is a whole week of fun challenges ahead.  This year they are celebrating their 15th anniversary, and as a special treat, all the DTGD 2022 challenges are open to everyone on Splitcoaststampers.  I hope you check it out and play along with us!

My card today is for Lori's challenge to use gel press prints and cut em up and glue them to your card.  I used several colors of paint on my gel press and pulled some prints and let them dry.  Then I placed the Petal Drop stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over one of the prints and spread some Fall Gold Paper Glitz (Picket Fence Studios) over that.  After I removed the stencil, I set the piece aside to dry.  

While I still had that glittery medium out, I spread some onto some scrap white cardstock and let that dry.  Then I die cut the "hello" from this super glittery gold cardstock and glued it to the die cut white shadow.  After my stenciled piece dried, I cut one small strip from that and adhered it to some kraft cardstock.  Then I glued the sentiment near the bottom of the card.

If you'd like to shop for stencils, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% at A Colorful Life Designs.  There's tons of great stencils to choose from!  Have a great weekend!  

No comments: