Pages

Monday, June 27, 2022

Celebrate Stars and Stripes


Can you believe next week will be the 4th of July???  This year has really flown by, and Christmas will be here before you know it!

Let's celebrate the 4th of July with this fun red, white, and blue card that I created.  I used the new Layered Floating Stars stencil set from A Colorful Life Designs for the background on this card.  I placed the tiny circles of stars stencil down first and brushed blue ink over that, then I arranged the stencil with the larger striped stars so they would fit inside the blue star circles.  I brushed some red ink over this second stencil and my card background was done.  I die cut the "celebrate" from some blue cardstock, glued it to some vellum, and then adhered the vellum to the stenciled background.  This whole piece was glued to a white card base.

You don't have to use this red, white, and blue color combo with this stencil.  I created a sepia toned, distressed version with the Layered Floating Stars stencil set.



Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, so have fun shopping!
 



 

No comments: