Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Mermaid Kisses Shaker Card


Good morning!  Can you believe it's June??  That means there's new stencils for release day at A Colorful Life Designs.  I used the new Mermaid Crossing stencil as the background for this fun shaker card.  Isn't that cute??  I brushed some blue ink very lightly over the background first, and then I stenciled the mermaids with the same ink.  I turned this into a shaker card and used some Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground for the shaker bits.

We are collaborating with Doodles Paper Playground this month to show off their wonderful sequins and sparkles collections.  Doodles Paper Playground makes some really great sequin and sparkle mixes that are perfect for shaker cards.  As you can see in my card above, I used the gorgeous Cool Starburst Rhinestones Sparkle Blend for the shaker bits.  I love the colors of these shiny rhinestones in this mix!  You can check out all their great products HERE.




There is a new Master Creator Bundle available at A Colorful Life Designs if you want to buy all of this month's stencils with one click.  You can get all 19 new stencils for $111.05.  This month features lots of beachy, aquatic, and patriotic stencils that will be a fantastic addition to your crafting arsenal.



Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Come on back tomorrow and I'll share another fun shaker card using the new Aquatic Floor stencil and some more yummy Sparkle Blends!

 

No comments: