Pages

Friday, June 24, 2022

Celebrate Glittery Bubbles


Good morning!  It's Friday!!!  How about some glittery bubbles to celebrate??

To create this sparkly card, I started by smooshing some pink and blue inks onto my glass mat, misting those with water, and then smooshing some watercolor paper into the watery inks.  After this piece dried, I placed the awesome new Bubble Release stencil from A Colorful Life Designs on the paper.  I used some blending brushes to brush the same colors of inks over the stencil, keeping the blue at the bottom and the pink on the top.  While the stencil was still in place, I spread some glitter paste over the whole thing, removed the stencil, and let it dry.

I cut out the sentiment with a die several times from white paper and then again with a piece of white glitter paper.  I glued the white sentiments together stacked on top of each other, and then I glued the glittery sentiment on top but slightly offset.  You can see a tiny bit of the white peeking through on the right side of the glittery letters.  After the stenciled panel was completely dry, I glued this sentiment on and then adhered the whole thing to a white card base.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so grab this wonderful Bubble Release stencil.  You might also think about checking out the Christmas section HERE if you want to start getting your holiday cards ready.  Have a wonderful Friday!


 

No comments: