Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2022

BTB64 - Just Two Colors


Good morning!  This week's Beyond the Blue challenge is to use just two colors on your project.  I took that very literally and I only used pink and black for my inks and my cardstocks.  

I stamped the gorgeous Magnolia Branch Border from Technique Junkies with a soft pink ink onto the same soft pink cardstock.  Then I stamped the sentiment (from the In Full Bloom set at Technique Junkies) with black ink right on top of the stamped magnolia branch.  I added a few black pearls to accent the sentiment and then I adhered this pink panel to a black card base.  

Check out the Beyond the Blue challenge HERE and see what my fellow DT ladies have created.  I hope this inspires you to play along with us!

If you'd like to shop at Technique Junkies, please use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off your order.  You can grab these two stamps as well as tons of other beautiful stamps and save some money.  Have a great weekend!




 

No comments: