Pages

Monday, June 13, 2022

Glittery Rainbow Mermazing Day


Good morning!  How about a glittery rainbow of mermaids to start off this week?  I used the fun Mermaid Crossing stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this card today.  

I started by very lightly brushing some distress inks onto some white cardstock, starting with raspberry at the bottom, mustard in the middle, and mermaid blue at the top.  Then I placed the Mermaid Crossing stencil over the inky paper and used the same colors in the same areas in a heavier hand.  After I took the stencil off, I sprayed the entire piece with a gold glitter spray.  I love that sparkly effect!  The sentiment was typed up on the computer and printed onto cardstock, and I used an oval die to cut it out.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can see this month's great stencils HERE.  You can also browse through all of the stencils by clicking on the SHOP ALL link or by clicking on the CATEGORIES link.  There's so many fun categories to look through, such as Layered stencils and Nature stencils.  Have a mermazing day!!!


 

No comments: