Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2022

Shabby Chic Dots - Beyond the Blue #63


Good morning!  This week's Beyond the Blue challenge is to use Flowers, so I pulled out my flower stash and had some fun playing.  I started by pulling out an older stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Dots and I spread some pink distress stickles over that stencil onto some pale pink cardstock.  While that was drying, I cut out the sentiment, picked out some flowers, and cut down some burlap.  

I glued the burlap piece onto a vintage cream card base and then I glued my stenciled panel so that some of the burlap would show through.  Then I glued down the sentiment and flowers and added some pearls to the centers of the three smaller flowers.  I love this shabby chic look!!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order, so grab this classic Dots stencil and check out all the great new releases.  Have a great Saturday!


 

No comments: