Pages

Friday, June 3, 2022

Glittery Bubble Dreams


Good morning!  Today's card is all about glitter and dreams and bubbles.  I started by brushing various colors of ink onto some white cardstock, and then I placed the new Bubble Release stencil from A Colorful Life over this colorful background.  I spread some glitter paste through the stencil, lifted off the stencil, and let the piece dry.  While the background was drying, I embossed the sentiment onto some black cardstock with some glittery white embossing powder.  After I melted the powder and let it cool, I cut it out with a circle die.  This was glued to the background after the glitter paste was completely dry.

You are welcome to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order with this code.  That means you can grab this awesome Bubble Release stencil for 10% off.  You can see all of the great new stencils released this month by clicking HERE, and you can always browse the different categories by clicking on the CATEGORIES button.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: