Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Puppies In Love


Good morning!  My favorite stamp of 2023 is this adorable Puppy Love from Technique Junkies.  Who can resist those sweet little faces???  

I made this clean and simple card by stamping the Puppy Love with a black hybrid ink onto some smooth white cardstock.  I randomly picked one of the puppies and colored it with blue Copic markers and the heart with a red Copic marker.  The sentiment is from the Inside Out: Love is in the Air set.  I stamped that and added a red mat and then adhered it next to my colored puppy.  Then I adhered the panel to a red card base.

How cute is that?  I'm all set for my anniversary card to my hubby this year!  :-)

You can use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  There's a wonderful selection of Valentine and love stamps that were released this month.  You can find those HERE.  The Puppy Love stamp is HERE and the Inside Out: Love is in the Air set is HERE.  Have fun shopping!



 

No comments: