Pages

Thursday, January 12, 2023

Oodles of Love for Glittery Dots


This Multi Dots stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is such a fun and easy stencil to work with.  I tried an experiment involving some white paper glaze and raspberry loose glitter and I got this super glittery sparkly background.  

I started by taping the Multi Dots stencil to some white cardstock.  I set this aside while I mixed together some white paper glaze (Picket Fence Studios) and some loose glitter (Raspberry from Pink and Main).  I spread this mixture over the stencil but it didn't seem as glittery as I wanted it to be, so I sprinkled even more glitter over the top of the wet paste.  Then I removed the stencil and set this panel aside to dry.

In the meantime, I stamped this sentiment with black ink onto some white cardstock.  I love this sentiment!  This is from the new Oodles stamp set available from A Colorful Life Designs.  YES - they have two stamp sets in the store HERE along with hundreds of great stencils.  After my background panel was dry, I adhered the sentiment and then glued it all down onto a white card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs. You can save 10% off stamps and stencils so go ahead and fill up your cart with all those items that are on your wish list.  The Multi Dots stencil is HERE and the Oodles stamp set is HERE.  If you're looking for all the great new stencils from the January 2023 release, you can find those HERE.  Happy shopping!


 

No comments: