Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Happy Birthday Dude


Good morning!  It's a cold rainy day here (yay - we NEED rain) and I'm staying inside to play in my craft room.  :-)  I am sharing this fun card that I made with the Multi Dots stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.

I placed the Multi Dots stencil over a white card base and lightly brushed on some yellow ink so it was lighter at the top and darker at the bottom.  After I removed the stencil, I placed the stenciled card into my MISTI and stamped the sentiment (from Ink Blot Shop) with black ink.  Then I adhered these fun stickers and enamel dots from Doodlebug all over the card.  This is a fun and quick way to make a birthday card for a guy who loves beer.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can find the Multi Dots stencil HERE, and you can see all of the new stencils for January HERE.  Just enter the code, HollyFan10, when you check out and you'll get 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles).  Have a wonderful day!



 

No comments: