Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy Crafty Life


Today I am sharing this fun crafty card that I created with one of the new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I used the new Measured Geo stencil and applied some bright green velvet glaze (Split Pea Soup Velvet from Picket Fence Studios) over it and let it dry.  Then I trimmed it down and glued it to the bottom of a white card base.  I added a strip of bright pink cardstock and then stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts on the left side.  A die cut white circle was glued on top of a pink circle, and then I added this fun 3D sticker from Doodlebug.  This card will be perfect to send to one of my crafty friends!

This Measured Geo stencil is a really cool abstract design.  You can use this for any kind of card or project.  Right now I'm waiting for a planner that I ordered to arrive, and when it does, I am going to play with this stencil inside the planner.  That should be fun!!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can find this Measured Geo stencil HERE.  All of the new January release stencils and the brand new stamp set can be seen HERE.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: