Pages

Friday, January 20, 2023

Glittery Kindness Matters


Good morning!  I used the new Three Circles stencil and the new Oodles stamp set from A Colorful Life Designs to create this glittery and colorful card.

I placed the Three Circles stencil onto some white cardstock and taped it down.  Then I randomly dropped three different colors of paper glaze over the stencil and spread them around, making sure that I did not cover up the gold and purple colors completely.  The glazes are from Picket Fence Studios, and I used Turquoise Jewelry Luxe, Sea Urchin Velvet, and Golden Rose Paper Glaze.

This stencil reminds me of those cool neurographic paintings that are all the rage now.  By randomly spreading three different colors of glaze over this stencil, it enhances the artistic and abstract feel of this stencil.  Every time you do this, you will get a different result.

After this stenciled panel dried, I adhered this to a white card base.  Then I wrapped some gold thread around the top and added a die cut oval that was stamped with this sentiment from the Oodles set.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, so go ahead add this Three Circles stencil and the Oodles stamp set to your cart.  All of the new stencils in the January 2023 release can be found HERE.  Happy Friday!

No comments: