Pages

Monday, January 2, 2023

Big Squishy Rainbow Hugs


Good morning! Today I'm sharing a sweet rainbow card with a different color combo.  I used the new Layered Rainbow Love stencil set along with a sentiment from the new Oodles stamp set.  Both the stencils and the stamps are from A Colorful Life Designs.

If you saw the pink rainbow card I posted yesterday, you might remember that it had hearts on it.  The stencil set does include a heart layer, but I decided to do something different with this one and I did not stencil the hearts onto this card.  Instead, I inked up the blue and green layers of the rainbows and then added the sentiment to the center.

This Layered Rainbow Love stencil set has endless possibilities!  From all the different color combos to the different layering choices (hearts, no hearts, 3 rainbow arches, 6 rainbow arches, etc...), I could spend hours just playing with this one stencil set.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order of stencils and stamps (excluding the Master Creator Bundles).  Ready to go shopping?  You will find the Layered Rainbow Love stencils HERE and the Oodles stamp set HERE.  If you'd like to browse through all the new January stencils, check them out HERE.  Happy Monday!


 

No comments: