Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Billowy Love


Good morning!  I used the new Billowy Swirls stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this soft, shimmery, dreamy card.  This stencil is so delicate and pretty, and I chose some glittery pastes in a soft pale pink and a slightly darker pink color (Picket Fence Studios Nutcracker Ballet a and b) to spread over this stencil.  I just randomly dotted the two colors in different areas and then used a palette knife to spread them back and forth to fill in the areas in the stencil.

While the stenciled area was drying, I stamped the sentiment from the new Oodles stamp set (also from A Colorful Life Designs).  I trimmed the background panel to fit onto an A2 card and wrapped some sheer ribbon around it before adhering to the mauve card.  Then I added the sentiment with foam tape for a little bit of dimension.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order, so go ahead and add this Billowy Swirls stencil and the Oodles stamp set to your cart.  Check out the rest of this month's new stencils HERE.  Have a wonderful day!






 

No comments: