Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Big Squishy Raccoon Hugs


Good morning, y'all!  This Crisscross stencil from A Colorful Life Designs is a great geometrical design for any kind of card or project.  On this card, I spread two kinds of glaze over the stencil and then I "smacked" the wet glaze with my palette knife before I removed the stencil.  I love that texture!

The sentiment is my favorite from the new Oodles stamp set, also from A Colorful Life Designs.  I added the fussy-cut raccoon on the top of the sentiment.  It's so cute how his little pink/red heart matches the colors of the glazes I used on the background.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can find this awesome Crisscross stencil HERE and the Oodles stamp set is HERE.  The entire January 2023 release is HERE and there are so many great new stencils to add to your cart.  Happy shopping!


FYI - the glazes I used are from Picket Fence Studios.  The pearlescent pink color is the Hibiscus Pink Paper Glaze and the deeper red color is Rudolph's Nose Velvet Glaze.  

 

No comments: