Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2021

White Christmas Poinsettia - DTGD2021


 If you are a long-time member of SCS (SplitCoastStampers), you may be aware that today is the first day of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges.  Every year, the Dirty Girls host a week-long festival of challenges for all the members.  The challenges are a varied mixture of techniques, sketches, color combos, or themes and there are 4 or 5 or more challenges every day.  It is one of the most intense and most fun weeks of the year!

The card I created above is for Kittie's DTGD challenge today.  I can't reveal what the actual challenge is, as you will need to be a Fan Club member to see it.  If you would like to become a Fan Club member and play along with us this week, head on over to SCS and sign up HERE.

I used some dies from Rubbernecker Stamps for the poinsettia and the leaves/foliage, and the sentiment stamp and die are from Honey Bee Stamps.  That gorgeous paper in the background is from Wild Rose Studio - their Painted Poinsettias collection.  I actually cut a paper from my stash that I've been hoarding!!  LOL