Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Live Colorful


Good morning, friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I created with a new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I started by brushing on some rainbow colors of ink across some white cardstock.  Then I placed the Skyline Edger 1 stencil over the rainbow and sponged on some black ink.  I intentionally left the black sponging all gritty so some of the rainbow colors could show through.  This looks like the rainbow colors are reflecting off the skyline, doesn't it?  

You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are hundreds of fabulous stencils, including all the new scenic stencils.  You can see all the scenic stencils HERE and you can see the new stamp set HERE.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: