Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Change Your Altitude


 

Good morning, friends!  I have some exciting news to share with y'all today.  A Colorful Life Designs is now creating stamps to go with their amazing stencils!!!  How great is that?  That sentiment on my stenciled card above is one of the awesome new sentiments from A Colorful Life Designs.

This month is all about landscapes and scenes, and there are a bunch of great new scenic stencils available today.  I used five of them on this card along with Altitude, the new clear stamp set.  I used two green inks, starting with a pale green ink at the top and getting progressively darker as I worked my way down.  I used five different Tree Line Edger stencils - 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6.  I used the dark green ink to stamp the sentiment from the new Altitude stamp set.  Then I finished off the card with a strip of dark green cardstock and a tiny strip of gold washi tape.

I confess, I'm in love with these stencils!  It's so fun to mix and match and get a different result every time.  If you are like me and you NEEEED alllllllll of these, you can click on the Master Creator Bundle for August.  You will get all of the August stencils (34 total) at 20% off for only $185.33.  


Be sure to use my code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your order and you can grab the new Altitude stamp set along with a cart full of stencils.  Happy Shopping!



No comments: