Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Pace of Nature


 Good morning!  Have you seen the new scenic stencils from A Colorful Life Designs?  They are so cool!  There's everything from mountains to grass to canyons to hills to underwater reefs.  The possibilities are endless when it comes to creating your own scenes and landscapes.

On my card today, I've used three of the new Mountain Edger stencils and just one color of blue ink.  I started by very lightly brushing the blue ink over the Mountain Edger 2 stencil.  Then I brushed a little more blue ink over the Mountain Edger 3 stencil.  Finally, I placed the Mountain Edger 1 stencil below the first two mountains and brushed a heavy application of the blue ink over that.

I love this monochromatic look with these mountain stencils.  You can create as many layers as you want and never make the same card twice.  A simple shift left or right or up or down and you have a completely different look. 

There is a great new option for purchasing the entire release from A Colorful Life Designs called the Master Creator Bundle.  You can get all 34 stencils at 20% off.  


As always, you can use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are hundreds of stencils in the store, so settle in with your favorite drink and have fun shopping!

Edited to add: I've had a few questions about the sentiment stamp. The sentiment is from Stampscapes.

1 comment:

kReN said...

Love this. Whose sentiment stamp?