Pages

Monday, August 2, 2021

Forest Floor in Watercolor


Remember my Forest Floor card that I posted yesterday?  It was a very simple card stamped with green ink which showed off the incredible detail of this gorgeous Forest Floor stamp from Technique Junkies.  Today I'm sharing this same Forest Floor but this time I've watercolored it.  I stamped this with a permanent brown ink and pulled out my brushes and watercolor paints.  I had fun with this process of painting, letting it dry, painting some more, letting it dry, and adding final details here and there.  I love it when I become so involved in painting that I lose track of time.  :-)

Please feel free to check out all the great new stamps from Technique Junkies.  All of the new release stamps are on sale at 15% off through August 8.  You can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off everything else.  



No comments: