Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Colors of the Spirit


Wouldn't you like to wake up to this glorious explosion of color every morning?  That would really be starting the day off right, wouldn't it?

I created this card by first brushing on some pink and blue distress inks onto some white cardstock.  You can see where the pink and blue mixed together to create that fun purple in the middle.  Then I placed the Desert Edger 1 stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and sponged some black ink over the stencil.  I didn't want to cover up that colorful background so I kept this card simple with just the one stencil.  The sentiment is from Stampscapes and it's from their Scenic Sentiments 4 sheet.

If you haven't seen the new scenic stencils from A Colorful Life Designs, you should go check them out.  They are simply awesome!  You can go simple with just one stencil or you can mix and match like I've done on several cards that I've posted before.  You can save 10% off your order by using this code, HollyFan10, when you check out.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: