Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Sunflower Birthday - DTGD2021


Good morning, friends!  Today, I am hosting a Dare to Get Dirty challenge over on SCS.  It's my first time hosting as a Dirty Dozen alumni and I'm so excited.  While I can't tell you the details of the challenge, I can tell you a little bit about the card I made for the challenge.  You can find the details by clicking HERE as long as you are a Fan Club member.  If you aren't a Fan Clubber, you can learn more by clicking HERE.  You don't want to miss out on any of the fun this week!!

For my card, I stamped the yellow background with the Sunflower background from The Ton.  It's a very subtle background because I stamped it with Versamark.  Then I stamped the sunflower from Botanical Blocks (PTI) and colored it with Copic markers.  I stamped the birthday sentiment from the Botanical Blocks set and adhered it as a long strip over the width of the card.

Come on over and play with us in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges.  There's still a few more days of challenges ahead, so you've got plenty of time to stamp with us.  Have a great day!!


 

No comments: