Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2021

Technique Junkies August 2021 release


Happy August 2021 Release Day!

We have new stamps and stencils in the Technique Junkies line!
All of the August 2021 New Release stamps are 15% off through August 8th. We can all use a little bargain, right? No codes needed, just put them in your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code,TJ10Holly. Stock up on Shimmering Bliss sprays, stamps, and stencils while you are ordering the new release stamps.
For my first card today, I used the beautiful new Lavender Collage stamp with a sentiment from the In Full Bloom set (previously released).  I stamped the Lavender Collage with a soft purple ink and then I brushed on blue and purple inks.



For my second card, I used the Lighthouse on Cliff stamp.  I stamped it with Versamark, covered it with white embossing powder, and melted the powder.  I did the same with the sentiment which is from the Lighthouse Sentiments set (previously released).


My third card today uses the new Forest Floor stamp.  This stamp has some amazing detail!  I simply stamped it with a green ink and lightly brushed the same green ink around the edges.  That detail just makes me swoon!  The sentiment is from the Dream Hope Wish Wonder set (previously released).



 Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what my fellow designers have created with these stamps.




Be sure to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You can get stampsstencilsShimmering Bliss spraysfoils, and Distress Oxide inks all in one trip.  Have a wonderful week!!


No comments: