Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Gel Print Mandala Trio


Good morning, friends!  I thought I'd pop in and share some cards I made for Technique Junkies.  This new Autumn Floral Mandala stamp is gorgeous, and I wanted to showcase it by using some gel prints from my stash.  I picked some prints that had touches of gold paint and warm colors for that rich autumnal feeling.  I stamped the Autumn Floral Mandala with a black pigment ink and covered it with clear embossing powder.  After I melted the powder with a heat tool, I cut the panels down and adhered them to black card bases.

These are just so gorgeous, I didn't want to cover them up with a sentiment.  I will stamp a birthday or thinking of you sentiment on the inside if I can ever part with these.  You can see the close ups below.







Feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You can pick up this Autumn Floral Mandala as well as hundreds of other stamps.  You can also stock up on Distress Oxide ink pads, stencils, and Shimmering Bliss sprays.  Enjoy!



 

No comments: