Pages

Saturday, July 1, 2023

Postage Stamp Collage - new stencil release


Good morning! Can you believe it's July??   A Colorful Life Designs has a new release today and it is full of great stencils and a new stamp set.  Use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order today.  There are so many wonderful stencils, I had a hard time choosing what to share with y'all today.  I decided to start off with the brand new Marvelous Masks Postage Stamp stencil sets.  There are actually two sets - one (set A) has regular sizes in one inch intervals - 2", 3", 4", and 5".  The other set (set B) has the "in-between" sizes, 2.5", 3.5", 4.5", and 5.5".  I love the flexibility of having all these different sizes of Postage Stamp stencils AND masks.

I pulled out the 2" Marvelous Masks Postage Stamp stencil from set A and stenciled over it with a green ink in the center.  Then I moved the stencil to the side and inked it up with a different ink.  I continued moving the stencil around, sometimes at a 90 degree angle, and I changed up the ink colors (light green, medium green, and darker green).  After I completed my fun Postage Stamp grid, I die cut some flowers and foliage and added those to the stenciled areas.

Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to help you save money on your order.  If you are like me and you gotta have it all, you can click on the Master Creator Bundle for July 2023.  It's already discounted 20% so that is a great savings!  The Marvelous Masks Postage Stamp sets can be found HERE and you can see all the new stencils and stamps for July 2023 HERE.  Come on back here tomorrow and I'll share a pretty landscape scene with y'all.  I hope you have a wonderful day!










 

No comments: