Pages

Monday, July 10, 2023

Kinkade Christmas Postage Stamp Card


Good morning!  How about a Christmas in July card today??  I used the new Marvelous Masks Postage Stamp stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (code HollyFan10) to create the frame for my scene.  This time, though, I used the actual mask instead of the stencil.

I placed the mask (the part that is cut out from the stencil) in the center of my white card.  Since I wanted to ink up the edges of my card, I couldn't tape the mask down, so I just carefully held it with my hand while I brushed some green ink all around the mask.  Then I used the same green ink on this Thomas Kinkade stamp and stamped it on a separate piece of white cardstock.  I also found the cute little 25 cent stamp and stamped that onto my Kinkade panel.  I trimmed the panel down just a tiny bit and then adhered it to my card.  This card is nice and flat, perfect for mailing with just one first-class stamp.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) so check out the great new stencils HERE.  The Postage Stamp stencils are HERE - I used the 5" mask from set A on my card today.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: