Pages

Monday, July 3, 2023

Distressed Harlequin Wildflowers


Hi, y'all!  I'm back today with this distressed floral card featuring the new Messy Harlequin stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (code HollyFan10 to save).  I love the grungy look of this new stencil, and I wanted to make a clean and simple, yet distressed, card.

I placed the Messy Harlequin stencil onto a kraft card and lightly brushed some kraft ink over the whole stencil.  I intentionally left some areas lighter and some areas darker.  After I removed the stencil, I stamped some floral silhouettes in shades of blues and browns all along the bottom of the card.  Then I stamped this sentiment from the new Amazing stamp set with a dark brown ink.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding bundles) when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Check out all the great new stencils HERE and all the stamps HERE.  Have a fun and safe 4th of July tomorrow!  Enjoy your day!



 

No comments: