Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Floral Envelope Hello


Good morning!  Today's card is a fun and whimsical creation.  I used the new Stacked Blocks stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10%) and brushed a soft green ink over this stencil onto a pale green card base.  I eased up the pressure on the brush as I got to the edges of the card so that the stencil pattern would get softer and fade out.

Next, I used two cute little flower stamps from Ink Blot Shop and stamped it all over the green card with a green ink.  I also stamped the envelope filled with flowers (Ink Blot Shop) and colored it with Copic markers before fussy cutting it.  I adhered this stamped piece to the card with some foam tape, and then I added some Card Bling (a fun freebie bag of sequins that comes with every order from A Colorful Life Designs).

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles, so check out all the great new July stencils HERE.  The Stacked Blocks stencil that I used today is HERE.  I hope you have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: