Pages

Monday, July 24, 2023

Amazing Harlequin


Good morning!  Today I have a clean and simple card to share with y'all.  I placed the new Messy Harlequin stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save 10%) onto a small panel of white cardstock.  After I brushed on some pink and orange inks, I glued this panel onto a white card base.  I added a thin strip of black cardstock next to the panel, and then I stamped the sentiment from the new Amazing stamp set with black ink.  Lastly, I added some black Card Bling, which is a fun little bag of freebie sequins that is included with every order from A Colorful Life Designs.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you order from A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, excluding bundles.  The Messy Harlequin stencil is HERE, and the all the stamp sets are HERE.  You can see all the great new July stencils HERE, and if you are getting started on your holiday cards, check out the Christmas section.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: